A highly regarded European retirement system chose GroveStreet to be its venture and US LMM buyout staff
- Initially, we were charged with investing in venture with established and emerging teams.
- GroveStreet concentrated the venture portfolio over time with what we believe to be the best of these relationships and added select new relationships.
- The venture funds that we included in the program gave the investor exposure to companies that are driving the current tech cycle.
- Having made several buyout fund introductions over the years, GroveStreet was officially charged in 2013 with capturing opportunities in US buyout funds below $1 billion as well.
- Since 2004, we have been entrusted with $840 million.